The importance of customer reviews cannot be overstated. In fact, nine out of ten individuals check online reviews before making a purchase or hiring a company.
You’ll have to take the bad with the good in our hyper-connected digital world. Negative and even fraudulent reviews will come your way, regardless of who you are or how excellent a service you provide.
Managing Positive Reviews
When you get a positive review, your brand will benefit from positive news coverage right away. But, good reviews are actually beneficial to business-and you may even increase the value of such praise even more.
Humans are social creatures, and typically follow the actions or suggestions of others, frequently based on their assessments or recommendations that’s social proof in a nutshell.
One of the most powerful types of social proof is consumer reviews or testimonials. So, if you display your finest online evaluations in the proper places, you’ll probably increase consumer confidence, attract more people to your business, and have a flourishing economy.
Here are a few pointers to improve your positive online reviews while maintaining a little of social proof:
- Include testimonials, reviews, and ratings in your sponsored message content to authenticate your performance as a business and encourage more involvement.
- To make it easier for customers to read the great things others have said about your company, add a review tab or widget to your website. Make sure they are easy to find!
- Positive consumer feedback and eye-catching images should be shared on your most active social media platforms.
Generating More Positive Reviews
The more excellent consumer evaluations you have, the more competitive advantage you may get. The higher your client feedback is, the more fine-tuning you may do to your communications and service.
You can use social media to offer discounts on your goods, create hype for new releases, and drive people to your website. Other than that, there are several methods you may use to increase the number of positive feedback you receive.
How to Respond to Negative Customer Reviews
- At the start of your response, apologize, empathize, and own the situation (in that order). This method will humanize your brand and assist you in disarming a dissatisfied client, allowing you to resolve their issue fairly.
- To guarantee that your response is approachable while also being personal, be professional yet conversational. Attempt to reply to each customer by name.
- If you get a bad review, thank the critic and offer a feasible answer to their problem.
- Make use of platforms that provide updates whenever you receive a review or someone refers to your brand name on the internet. This will assist you in responding and resolving any bad online reviews promptly.
4Business Group can handle all your marketing needs. For over 20 years we’ve helped Brisbane clients by providing design Brisbane services, website design, signage, signage design, signage printing, and more! We have partnered with some of Brisbane’s fastest growing businesses and have helped them embrace the power of digital marketing through our integrated marketing services including website design Brisbane, SEO Brisbane,digital marketing, Adwords and SEO optimisation and business branding, printing and signage Brisbane and signage Geebung. We have the best web development team to help with your Brisbane website, and are also banner specialists Brisbane and offer banner printing Brisbane. We don’t just service Brisbane, but also offer SEO Sunshine Coast and local SEO Sunshine Coast. Contact us now at 1300 404 777 or email@example.com.